- Rising Appetite for Short Video Content - 2021-10-08
- The Benefits of Shoppable Social Media Posts - 2021-08-13
- Why your small business needs an online presence in 2021 - 2021-07-23
As we are moving to the 4th Industrial Revolution. Businesses need to change how they operate by introducing digital technology into all areas of business and deliver value to customers. These days, part of creating satisfactory customer experience is speed. Therefore, a company that embraces the digital transformation stands a chance to win the customer base and loyalty. Business needs to start engaging more and serving its customers with speed. If your business is still using the same old traditional practices instead of leveraging the benefits of modern practices, it is time to change.
Digital transformation is the introduction of digital technology into all areas of your business. It is time to change how your brand operates and adapting to the new market reality. Gone are the days when customers will have to visit your office if they have a query or complaint. Today there is no need for consumers to visit your store every time they want to buy something from you, as they can use the internet to send a query or purchase goods and services.
Digital transformation offers brands an opportunity to understand the modern-day buyer and engage with them, to deliver on their expectations for multi-channel customer experience. In this article, we outlined 6 benefits your business can accelerate its digital transformation.
What will your business get out of digital transformation?
1. Increase brand visibility: Customers are important to every brand. Making information about your brand available online is important. You can gain brand awareness and visibility by frequently posting content that is relevant and interactive, with the hope of reaching many people. A content reach is particularly important to every brand because it increases brand visibility and brand awareness.
2. Improved customer satisfaction: Today Customers expect relevant content, in real-time. With the use of chatbots, businesses can now give consumers 24 hours online response as Consumers now expect a customer service response within one hour. Everything is now happening in real-time, which is why those companies that can offer immediacy, personalisation and accessibility to their customers will win out in the long run. Digital Transformation helps your brand to give customers the best experience. A study done by PWC reveals those clients with higher satisfaction levels are willing to pay more for services and products.
3. Personalisation: Personalised Ads has changed the way digital marketing works. With the digital transformation technologies, you no longer need to guess where consumer interest may lie when consumer interest can be tracked. Nowadays you can keep track of online actions and behaviour of consumers at individual levels, and then take that data to provide a personalised marketing response. Keeping track of a consumer’s purchase, and then suggesting similar products. This helps your business to showcase your product to the relevant consumers and that can help you generate more leads and sales.
4. Digital Interactivity: Unlike traditional media, digital media is interactively giving consumers more freedom. For example, Consumers can now interact and give feedback for the content they read, liked/reacted, or comment on a company accounts on social media 24 hours asking questions, and get an immediate response. While websites can now give consumers options on what information, they want to view from blogs, services, about us from what they browse through on your company website. This level of engagement and interaction was not possible before the digital transformation, and it changes how marketers can approach their targets.
5. Make Informed Decisions Using Data-Driven Insights: In today’s fast-moving world, always connected and always-on society, companies are forced to seriously consider implementing a digital transformation strategy if they have not already. Data provide trends which lead to insights which lead to informed decision making. This can help you target the right audience.
Data insights allow you to see if the sales are up or down if their customers are happy or not and what is working for the company and what is not. Data-driven decision making is 19 times as likely to see profitable results, 23 times more likely to acquire new customers, and 6 times as likely to retain their customers.
6. New skills and knowledge: Digital business transformation comes in the form of new skill sets and knowledge required to complete marketing projects. As new technologies arise every year, the demand for specialised skills is bound to grow and soon, businesses are going to heavily rely on skill sets in areas such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), and data analytics to maintain a competitive edge in the digital age.
Digital transformation is a game-changer for your business and all future marketing efforts. The modern companies must transform to adapt to the technology and processes needed in today’s digital world to maintain a competitive edge.